Riverside Youth Theatre is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization. It is our honor to provide quality theatre experiences for youth and audiences in the Inland Empire. We appreciate the support of our community in the growth of our organization. Your gifts do help us with unusual expenses and long-term growth.
RYT CONTRIBUTION CIRCLE OF FRIENDS:Producer’s Circle (gifts of $5,000 & above): The City of Riverside, Riverside Arts Council, Debbie Wolgemuth
Director’s Circle (gifts of $2,500-$4,999):
Choreographer’s Circle (gifts of $1,000-$2,499):
Music Director’s Circle (gifts of $800-$999):
Technical Director’s Circle (gifts of $500-$799):
Stage Manager’s Circle (gifts of $300-$499):
Actor’s Circle (gifts of $50-$299): Anonymous, Denise Cuen, Ann Bills Herrick, Scott B Herrick, Marcy M Musselman
Riverside Youth Theatre is funded in part by the Riverside Arts Council and the City of Riverside.
RYT WISH LIST
- Replacing old microphones ($600 each)
- Replacing microphone heads ($125 each)
- Purchasing Rubbermaid containers ($10 each) for costume storage.
- Providing scholarships for needy students ($200 per student per production)
- Securing a rehearsal space that we can call our own. Rooms for dance, music rehearsals, a small office, costume and prop storage. To keep our overhead expenses down and offer low registration fees for many youth can participate, we are praying for a donation of rehearsal building. If you know someone in Riverside that has an empty building to donate along the 91 Freeway corridor, please call us at (951) 756-4240.
A theatre in Riverside dedicated to children and the arts. There has been theatre for children in Riverside for over 50 years, but few options for performance venues. We feel the time to start preparing for this long-term goal is now.
DONATE TOWARD ONGOING THEATRE NEEDS
Riverside Youth Theatre is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Our non-profit status can be viewed at www.GuideStar.org.